BE WARNED: Skin and Vein Centers in Sterling Heights, Garden City and Fenton, MI doctors are D.O.'s with no certification or training in cosmetic surgery what so ever!They claim certification with "academy" and "college"?????

They are not certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American Board of Surgery. These certified M.D.'s have years and years of training in order to be "BOARD CERTIFIED". Skin and Vein dr.s ARE NOT TRAINED OR CERTIFIED. Any "doctor" in MI can perform cosmetic surgery with less than 1 hour of training!!!!!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE LETTING A UNTRAINED, UNCERTIFIED D.O.

PERFORM SURGERY ON YOU. I learned the hard way. My "real" "certified" plastic surgeon that repaired Eric S.

Seiger's incompetence said: "letting a d.o.perform cosmetic surgery on you is equivalent to letting a DENTIST perform cosmetic surgery on you".

Had an Experience with Skin And Vein Center?

Comments

:( I had one tattoo removal treatment done there and it was a terrible experience.I wouldn't reccomend going there for tattoo removal.

Please don't lump all DO's together like this.Many of us work side by side with MD's, complete the same residencies and hold the same board certifications.

Just statistically alone, there are more unscrupulous MD's than DO's simply because there are more MD's out there. That doesn't mean all MD's are bad obviously. DO's can hold certifications from the same organization accredit MD's such as neurosurgeons, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, psychiatrists...whatever an MD can do.

So Dr.Seger being a DO "osteopath" has nothing to do with your predicament.